Acrylic, Oil, Watercolor, Gouache, Grisaille, Decorative Painting, Interior Painting, Monumental Painting, Murals, Pastels, Easel Painting, Ink
Genres Of Painting:
Allegorical Genre, Battle Genre, Animals, Historical Genre, Caricature, Mythological, Seascape, Still Life, Nude, Landscape, Portrait
Styles And Trends:
Abstract Art, Abstract Expressionism, Abstract Expressionism, Avant-Garde, Analytical Art, Neo-Expressionism, Op Art, Fauvism
Practicing philosopher and media artist, I draw my philosophical manifesto with intellectual images gained through a practice, life experiences and travels. This art do not always fit into the psychological comfort of Art Nouveau. In my work I address the complementary colors, historical compositions, optical reflection, modern city, the maximum richness of color. 25 years of experience help in a new way to inhale again and again expressionism in the surrounding reality.
- Born 03/07/1976 in Poltava, Ukraine.
- 1993 - The first independent serial projects in painting
- 1994 - 1999 Education. Art studio of the famous painter of Socialist & Realism Igor Makarenko. Graphics and Drawing in the studio Vasil Polonnik, lessons of composition and creativity of the artist Taras Nosar. The first painting exhibition took place in the Union of Artists of Ukraine. Was working as an assistant head of the studio. Studied and mastered the basics of creativity, staged composition, color theory and technology of oil painting. Was watching subcultural trends of social realism and context propaganda by means of exaggerated realism.
- 1997 - 1999 actively cooperate with the Donetsk planetarium; illustrate several children's educational programs on astronomy. Collaborate with various publishing houses "Stalker", "Bao - Bao" and so on. Designed graphics of several books and magazines.
- 2000 - 2009 organized first small studio of painting. Work with young people and develop different creative directions. Combine philosophical reflections with paintings. Actualize some aspects of archaic art and the basic design of the method of visual archetypes. Anagama kiln built and burned author ceramics. I was the chief artist of the unique project of spiritual revival of Ukraine "Kurgan - Peace Pagoda".
- 2009-2010 Inspirer of informal group of cultural initiative "Arta", whose members include artists, researchers, psychologists, journalists, businessmen and religious persons of Ukraine. I took an active part in various cultural and social initiatives.
- 2010 – 2015 I practice typography, posters, typographic design and interface design, 3D architectural design and modeling. Introduce the acquired knowledge, skills and experience in my work, work as an independent expert consultant for the development of civilization areas and communications. I travel and paint pictures.